About SEC Library
The College has a knowledge center containing books pertaining to the various courses of study in this institute as well as a limited number of books of general interest. The library follows an 'open access system'. The library is kept open on all week days between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Issue Timings: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on all working days. College library is maintaining a separate internet browsing center with Wi -Max connectivity.
- The library is primarily intended for the use of students, faculty members and staff of this college.
- Library users shall sign in the register before entering.
- Strict silence must be maintained in the library.
- Personal belongings are not allowed inside stack room, reference section and digital library.
- Books will be issued only on production of borrower card. Cards are not transferable. Books will be issued only to the cardholder and not through anybody else.
- Students are not permitted to sit in the library during their lecture and practical hours.
- No bags, umbrellas, parcel, etc. except files and books may be brought into the Library. Adequate storage facilities have been provided at the entrance to the Library.
- On leaving the Library, all users are required to produce for inspection all books and items taken out of the Library for inspection.
- Reservation of seats is not permitted. Books and other articles left for any length of time on chairs and tables may be removed by the library staff.
- The Library staff has the right to request a user to leave the premises if he is found to be violating any of the Library rules.
- Official time for determining fines on overdue books and for other purposes will be read according to the time determined in the computer system at the Circulation Counter.
- The Library will not accept responsibility for the loss or misplacement of personal belongings.