Surya Engineering College has an informal Alumni Association which has been working effectively since 2018. Due to the excellent rapport shared by our faculties with alumni, we can make a strong bond and network between alumni and the institute. Many of them are willing to ‘Give back’ to their alma mater as a sign of their gratitude and affinity towards the institution in the format of their knowledge and skills that they have learned in this huge IT world. This informal Alumni Association with the different suggestions by alumni has transformed to a formal registered Alumni Association in the year 2023 with registration no: SRG/Erode/68/2023 via the Act 1975(27 of 1975).
The Main Objectives of Alumni Associations
- Diffusion of useful knowledge among the members.
- To maintain an adequate Library and access to the College Alumni Website for the use of the members.
- To provide physical and mental recreation to members.
- To encourage games and cultural activities.
- To provide Value Added Courses to the students.
- To promote extension programmes.
- To carry on any activity or activities of a charitable nature and of general public utility.
- To create new facilities for higher learning.
- To promote personality development and soft skills among the young generation.
- All the above objects without any profit