- Adapting innovative and effective teaching-learning methodologies using modern
- Inculcating leadership and participative management by all stakeholders.
- Establishing a continuous Internal Quality Assurance System through continuous
- Ensuring student leadership and participation in all co-curricular and extracurricular activities and in academic and administrative bodies.
- Effective Financial Management and Resource Mobilization.
- Institute – Industry interaction and partnership through MoUs and other co-curricular
- Motivating staff towards research and development work.
- Increasing Alumni Interaction and participation in Outreach activities.
- Engagement in Community Services and Activities, thereby rooting social
responsibilities in the minds of students.
- Upgrading physical infrastructure.